Share some real talk with the Coupled Community.
Real Couple Stories:
Share a story, tip or trick you have for making your relationship last. We share real, raw and inspirational stories and advice from happy couples everywhere. If you have an inspiring story about love, relationship advice, a sex tip or you just want to share an amazing date night with us we want to hear from you – and you can submit and publish anonymously and you can WIN our Giveaway!
And don’t worry, you do not need to be a great writer. We will edit your story before it’s published. You just need to share something real that can inspire The Coupled Community.
While we are open to a variety of stories and advice, these are our broad categories:
- Fun date ideas or other date inspiration (hair, makeup, clothes, travel, etc.)
- Inspirational stories about love and all the ways we express it. (From the little things to the grand gestures.)
- Relationship advice for life’s ups-and-downs. (From inspirational stories about how you handled your partner’s refusal to change the toilet paper roll to how you worked through major life and relationship challenges.)
- Tips and tricks for your best sex life.
- Start-up stories: Couples who started something together or individuals who built something for couples.
- Other interesting stories about Coupled Life — great “how we met” stories, engagement, or wedding stories, how you divorced, got back together and had 3 kids, etc.
We love working with talented writers, photographers, experts and influencers. The Coupled provides an unfiltered look at “Coupled” life and a supportive community for our audience to find the latest and best relationship advice from inspiring experts, real first-hand advice, and how-to guides. Our goal is to give couples real and practical tools, advice and inspiration they can use each day in their relationships to guide them toward leading a well-rounded, fun, and happy life. So they can grow together and stay Coupled.
Ask the coupled community a Question:
We love ideas and questions from The Coupled Community. If you have an idea for a blog post, a podcast discussion topic or you want us to answer a question you have live on our podcast we want to hear from you!