Share some real talk with The Coupled Community & WIN!
What you win:
Share a story, advice or tip you have with The Coupled Community to Win Cash:
1st prize: $1000 for date night. (Plan an ultimate bachelor-style date or a weekend trip: Eat dinner on the beach, explore a new city, skydive, book a fantasy suite — your call!)
2nd prize: $500 for date night.
3rd prize: $250 for date night.
4th prize: $150 for date night.
We can help you plan an amazing date or you can take the cash and plan your own date or put it toward a vacation together — we don’t care how you spend it, just spend time together!
***Added Bonus: Refer a friend to the contest who wins and automatically win $100 just for the referral! (Tell your friend to make sure to put your name and/or your social media handle in the referral section when they enter the contest. You can win for more than one referral too. If all of your referrals win, you win!)
How TO Win:
(1) Write an article. Share a story, tip or trick you have for making your relationship last. At The Coupled, we share real, raw and inspirational stories and advice from happy couples everywhere. Whether that’s an inspiring story about love, relationship advice, a sex tip or an amazing date night we share all things relationships with The Coupled Community — and you can submit and publish anonymously (just include an email so we can notify you if you win!).
And don’t worry, you do not need to be a great writer to enter! We will edit your article to help you tell your story before it’s published. You just need to share something real that can inspire The Coupled Community. But it does need to be a full story — not just a sentence of advice or a date idea. It’s the details, thoughts and feelings behind our experiences that can really inspire other couples. See TheCoupled.com for inspiration.
We are open to a variety of stories and advice, but here are a few of our broad categories:
- Fun date ideas or other date inspiration (hair, makeup, clothes, travel, etc.)
- Inspirational stories about love and all the ways we express it. (From the little things to the grand gestures.)
- Relationship advice for life’s ups-and-downs. (From inspirational stories about how you handled your partner’s refusal to change the toilet paper roll to how you worked through major life and relationship challenges.)
- Tips and tricks for your best sex life.
- Start-up stories: Couples who started something together or individuals who built something for couples.
- Other interesting stories about Coupled Life — great “how we met” stories, engagement, or wedding stories, how you divorced, got back together and had 3 kids, etc.
(3) The contest begins November 1st and ends December 14th, just in time to plan something special for the holidays! We will publish new articles weekly starting November 1st. The article with the most engagement from the previous week — the most likes and comments on TheCoupled.com and the most likes and comments on The Coupled’s Instagram and Facebook TOTAL at the end of the week (Sunday 12:00 AM PST) wins. The winner is announced on Monday.
Please note likes and comments on your personal social media posts do not count. Only the total number of likes and comments on the article on TheCoupled.com and on our our posts about the article (if applicable) on Instagram and Facebook count. So share the article with your friends and ask them to comment on it and like it and tag your friends on our social media posts!
Please note that The Coupled also posts articles written by The Coupled Editors and Staff on a weekly basis. These articles are not counted in the contest.
By sharing a story you agree to these terms and conditions and to the Official Rules below.
Official Rules and Regulations:
- Must be 18 or older.
- You must be subscribed to TheCoupled.com newsletter to enter the contest and win.
- You must follow The Coupled on Facebook and Instagram if you have accounts. If you do not have accounts on Facebook or Instagram you can still enter the contest and do not need to follow The Coupled. We want everyone to be able to participate but appreciate your support if you are on social media!
- The contest begins November 1, 2018.
- The last day to submit an article (hereinafter referred to as “story” or “stories”) is December 3, 2018.
- The contest ends December 14, 2018.
- We will contact the winners by email on December 17, 2018.
- Anonymous contestants must provide an email in order to be contacted and claim their prize.
- Winners will have 7 days to claim their prizes or they will be forfeited.
- There is no limit to the number of stories you can submit.
- However, there is no guarantee a story submitted will be published. It has to fit within The Coupled brand guidelines and publishing is in our sole discretion. But we will contact you if you submit a story (and you provide us with your email) to work with you to revise and/or submit something new that can be published.
- Every story submitted will likely be edited at our sole discretion.
- There is no guarantee your article will be posted on our social media. We reserve the right to post about some stories and not others in our sole discretion.
- There must be a minimum of 20 stories published by 20 different contestants (for a couple, each person is one contestant if they both submit) by December 14, 2018 otherwise the contest is cancelled and the above prizes will not be awarded. In order for this to be a real contest we need a minimum number of contestants. So tell your friends, family and partners to contribute. If we do not reach the minimum number of stories published, don’t worry the top 4 winners of the stories that are published by December 14, 2018 will still get something to show our appreciation and a huge thank you from us for contributing to The Coupled community and helping us all grow together and stay Coupled!
- There is no way for us to pick a winner. We know all of the stories will be great! To be fair, winners will be selected by the article’s total number of likes and comments on The Coupled website. Likes and comments on your personal social media posts or on The Coupled’s social media posts do not count. Only the total number of likes and comments on the article on The Coupled website – so share the article with your friends and family and ask them to comment and like it!
- The contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook or Instagram and agree to release Facebook and Instagram.
- If your article is chosen to be featured, you are giving us your permission to edit your story and any content submitted and to supplement your story with additional content (including, but not limited to links to other articles, studies, photographs, etc.) in any way we see fit and to publish your story on all of our platforms including, but not limited to, The Coupled website, The Coupled app, The Coupled podcast, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Bloglovin, magazines, books and other online websites, etc.
- You agree to all of the terms and conditions of the contest and to abide by and be bound by these official rules when you enter the contest.